Whole Site Changes¶
Ideally, some or all of the following changes are made to improve the overall security of the path to the Landing Page and obfuscate traffic analysis.
- Make your entire site available through HTTPS.
- That way, visits to your Landing Page won’t stand out as the only encrypted traffic to your site.
- Include an iframe for all (or a random subset of) visitors, loading
this particular URL (hidden).
- By artificially generating traffic to the endpoint it will be harder to distinguish these from other, ‘real’ requests.
- Use a random delay for adding the iframe (otherwise the ‘pairing’ with the initial HTTP request may distinguish this traffic).
- Print the link, URL and info block on the dead trees (the paper), as others have suggested.
- Add HSTS headers.